Monday, October 4, 2010

Enchilada Casserol


I got this recipe from a craft magazine. I made this a few nights ago and Aaron asked me to make it again and it hasn't even been a week. He really liked it. I made it under 30 mins too. I added black beans in my layers too because Hali loves them.

1 lb. ground beef
1/4 cup chopped onion (I used dried)
1 can 8oz tomato sauce ( I made some)
1/2 cup water
2 tsp chili powder
4 corn tortillas
1 cup shredded cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
1 can black beans (optional)

Cook in a frying pan the beef and onions. When done drain and add seasonings, sauce and water. Let it simmer for a few minutes until its not so liquidy. Then layer in a microwavable dish-tortilla, meat and cheese. Heat in the microwave for 3 mins or until cheese has melted. Then on top add sour cream and a few diced tomatoes and olives if you want.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad someone decided to start this blog! How fun! I'm thinking I am going to try this recipe this weekend! Thanks for sharing1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome!! I hope you like it. Let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete